Sunday 11 March 2012

A bit about me

So basically, I am 17 and pretty unsure about what I want to do later in life.
I love sport, in particular tennis and netball. And I am also very determined and persistent when I decide what my goal is. The problem I have at the moment is that I don't know what my goal is!

I'm sure I would like to go to uni, but my next problem is what I actually want to study there!
I have toyed with various options, however I keep on changing my mind! One week I am set on doing one thing and the next I have changed my mind! I have decided to start a blog so that I can track my thoughts and hopefully create an interesting read for others, perhaps with the same problems as me!

At the college which I go to we are made to do 5 AS level subjects, which in my opinion is silly because it gives you no time to really think or relax, and the work is non-stop! However one of the advantages is that it means you can keep your options open for as long as possible.

The subjects I take are Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Economics and Theology. At the moment the career options I am considering are completely contrasting; either something medical OR something to do with business. If I decide something within business then ideally I would like to continue specifically with maths and economics. Alternatively for medecine  I would continue maths, chemistry and biology and drop either economics or theology next year.

Anyone else having similar problems? Let me know if you have any advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment